Saturday, April 23, 2016

Fun with Reporter

I am not sure why WOTC keeps wanting to mess with their Reporter software. I has worked perfectly fine for a number of years but they keep tweaking it and every time it gets tweaked, it goes on the fritz, usually just before a scheduled event. The latest idea is to make the password on a stores Wizard's account the same as the password on DCI Reporter.

Unfortunately, the password on a Wizards account has to be set at a fairly complex level, meaning that the new password will have to be just as complex. I understand that Wizards had children under 13 accessing their website and that is the reason for the complex password, but you would think I would be allows to set my own, rather than having the Wizard's website keep telling me that my password is not good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment